Embrace your truth!
Wonder Woman - Justice League War
Justice League: War’s Wonder Woman is awesome (minor spoilers):
- She doesn’t take shit from people who dislike how she dresses. She wears her outfit because she feels powerful and comfortable in it.
- She literally does not care about meeting with the president and doesn’t gush over Superman’s compliments, but she WILL care and gush and share ice cream with a little girl she just met.
- She straight up keeps killing shit while all the boys in the team are fighting amongst themselves. Ain’t nobody got time for bullshit and infighting.
- Greek mythology references are awesome.
- Everybody in the League tries to hit on her and she shades them all. Mostly because she’s disappointed that none of them can keep up with her.
- Not only is she able to keep up with the rest of the League, she’s considerably faster, smarter and more powerful than all the guys. She ends up leading them all into combat in the final battle. And she’s the only one to fight evenly with Darkseid, blinding him without assistance, whereas everybody else, including Superman, got curbstomped.
She is such a great superhero and role model and if you don’t love her you can get out.
Bring home the excitement of the Games! The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - now on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital HD!
He’s just mad because he can’t acquire all the apple juice that I’m acquiring. (x)
lord grant me the strength to accept the plot lines i cannot change
courage to continue to watch the show
and wisdom to remember i am not a member of the psychotic part of the fandom
I will fear no canon. For Thou art with me. Thy fanfic and thy meta, they comfort me
Forever and ever AO3
in Sebastian’s name we pray
projectunbreakable: nine photographs portraying quotes said to sexual assault survivors by police officers, attorneys, and other authority figures
more info about project unbreakable here
original tumblr here
In the books, Hermione’s boggart is failing her classes. Her greatest fear is failing her classes.
However, it goes a lot deeper than that. Subconsciously, I think she believes that if she does not do well and if she fails, they’ll kick her out of Hogwarts and the Wizarding World. So her real fear isn’t failing.
At Hogwarts, she has two wonderful friends who love her, and she is getting to live in an incredible world. She doesn’t want to lose that, and she thinks that if she does bad in her classes, they won’t let her come back.
so what if…
when in the philosophers stone her line “we could be killed, or worse.. expelled” wasn’t her being snooty or a teachers pet..
but her saying that she would rather die than stop going to hogwarts and never see her friends again?
As a woman I want two females in media to have a relationship built on mutual trust and encouragement that is complex and complete without a male figure
And as a lesbian I want them to do the do on every surface